The Art of Hosting:
How to Make Spiked Cider
Here’s the scenario… your friends are coming over for a casual hang and you want to serve up something cozy. We’ve got just the recipe for you. Our Brand Marketing Coordinator Maya is here to teach you a simple cocktail that tastes great with or without booze.
What You’ll Need
- Medium pot
- Apple cider (1 bottle)
- Cinnamon sticks (4x for cider plus additional for garnish)
- Maple syrup (2 tbsp)
- Apples (1 sliced for cider plus slices for garnish)
- Candied oranges (4x for cider plus additional for garnish)
- (Optional) Whiskey or Vodka
- Mugs for serving
- Combine apple cider, 4x cinnamon sticks, maple syrup, apples and 4x candied oranges into the medium pot.
- Heat up cider over medium-low heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until warm throughout, stirring occasionally
- Divide the warm cider among your serving mugs
- (Optional) Pour in 1 oz. of whiskey or vodka
- Drop a slice of apple into the mug as garnish
- Stick a cinnamon stick through the center of a candied orange slice and balance on edge of mug for additional garnish
And that’s it—so easy right? And the best part of all is you can check out our full collection of party-approved decor and serving essentials below.