Introducing: Jigsaw Puzzles!
Just in time for gifting season, we’re thrilled to announce that jigsaw puzzles are live in your Artist Studio. Turn your artwork into 200, 500 and 1000 piece puzzles that will keep your customers occupied for hours.
In this article, we’ll cover all the technical details required to start selling jigsaw puzzles in your artist shop.
Activating Jigsaw Puzzles
We do not automatically activate this product on your behalf, but in Artist Studio it’s easier than ever to activate new products.
Reminder: We launch new products to artists before making them available to customers in order to allow for merchandising and time for artists to update their shops. At first, puzzles will not be included in the “Office” dropdown in the main navigation on our site. Once it launches to customers, you’ll be able to find it there.
Creative Asset Details:
- Pixel Dimensions: 5925 x 7425 pixels
- DPI: 300 dpi
- Supported File Types: JPG or PNG
Brief Product Overview:
- Product Name: Jigsaw Puzzle
- Product Category: Office
- Material: Printed on a thick, class-leading paperboard with a satin finish for added durability
Activating puzzles using an existing artwork is easier than ever in Artist Studio using the “My Products” page. To start, hover over your avatar (top right of site) and click on “Manage My Posts.” Navigate to “My Products” and locate puzzles under either “New Products” or “Office.” You will now see all of the creatives that are published and ready to be enabled on puzzles under “Disabled.” Any creatives that are missing assets that meet the puzzle requirements will appear under “Incomplete.” You can quickly upload a new asset by hovering over the design and clicking “Upload.”
If the previews look good, you can “Select All” and then click “Enable” to activate all of the designs that meet the asset requirements at once. For the best quality products, be sure to carefully review the positioning of the creative on puzzles prior to activating.
Special Considerations for Editing Jigsaw Puzzles
When enabling puzzles, the orientation of your asset will determine the orientation of the product. For example, uploading a horizontal asset will result in a horizontally-oriented product. While editing, select “Generate Previews” to double check your work and view the placement of the final product.
Official Jigsaw Puzzle Description
Our jigsaw puzzles transform your favorite artists’ designs into hours of tabletop fun. Exercise your mind with our precision cut puzzles featuring a thick, class-leading paperboard, with a satin finish for added durability. Available in 200, 500 and 1,000 piece sets to match whatever your skill level may be.
- Available in 200, 500 and 1,000 piece sets
- Precision cut puzzle shapes
- Printed on a thick, class-leading paperboard with a satin finish for added durability
- Single-sided print
- Every order is made just for you
- 200 Pieces: Suggested for ages 8 & Up
- 500 & 1,000 Pieces: Sugested for ages 9 & Up Total
- Puzzle Dimensions: 200 Pieces – 13.75″ x 17.125″ (34.925 cm x 43.498 cm) // 500 Pieces – 14.125″ x 17.625″ (35.878 cm x 44.768 cm) // 1,000 Pieces – 19.75″ x 24.75″ (50.165 cm x 62.865 cm)
- Average Individual Piece Dimensions: 200 Pieces – 1.25″ x 2″ (3.175 cm x 5.08 cm) // 500 Pieces – .875″ x 1″ (2.223 cm x 2.54 cm) // 1,000 Pieces – 1″ x 1″ (2.54 cm x 2.54 cm)