Help your customers wrap all the things for all the occasions…all year round!
There are about a million and one reasons to give someone a gift. Now you can help your friends and fans take their gift giving up a notch by offering wrapping paper in your Society6 shop.
Creative Asset Requirements:
- Pixel Dimensions: 6075px X 8775px
- DPI: 300
- You must turn this product ON manually
- The creative asset you originally uploaded will be visible on wrapping paper if it meets our minimum requirements
- We anticipate patterns to do well, so here’s a quick tutorial to help you create your own: How To Design A Repeating Pattern in Photoshop
- Pack of five (5) sheets
- Sheets are 20” x 29” (50.8cm x 73.7cm)
- 100lb smooth matte paper (104gsm)
- Backside is printed with a grid
- Rolled in a tube for shipping
- Appear under “Stickers & Stationary” on the website
How to Market Your Wrapping Paper
Here’s some things to consider when marketing your wrapping paper. As usual, it starts with when and how you message to your customers.
1. Think about gifting occasions
This is quick list of common holidays and occasions when your customers are likely searching for wrapping paper. This is by no means a complete list, but should help you think about the endless marketing opportunities you have with wrapping paper.
- Bachelor & bachelorette parties
- Christmas, Hanukkah
- Thank you
- Valentine’s Day
- Bridal showers
- Baby showers
- Get well soon
- Bar Mitzvahs
- New job
- New house or home
- No reason, just feeling gifty
2. Help your customers think about gift recipients
In your social captions–or any marketing material that is–consider highlighting a special moment that requires an extra touch. Get as goofy as you want or go the other way–tug on the heart strings a little. Either way, you want a customer asking themselves, “What do I want my friend to experience when I give them this gift?”
3. Highlight fun ways to use wrapping paper beyond wrapping a gift
People make all sorts of cool things with wrapping paper–homemade envelopes, placemats, origami, and book covers. They’ll even shred used wrapping paper to cradle a more delicate gift…say an engraved glass for your boss who loves her mezcal. A quick google will give you a ton of great ideas you can give your crafty fans. Keep the marketing fun by changing up how you promote wrapping paper, or any product really, for your sake and your audience.
We can’t wait to see what everyone does with their wrapping paper! Don’t forget to tag us @society6 if you’re sharing any pics. We love doing round ups of the best marketing material out there.
If you have any questions on the above, please join the conversation in our official Facebook group for artists, the Society6 Artist Hub.