NEW BLOG, WHO DIS??
Welcome to the new Society6 blog! Society6 is a community made up of thousands of stories, so we wanted to make sure we told those stories in the best way possible: by giving our blog a much-needed makeover. This project has been in the works for a while now so we are so excited to finally share it with you! This launch is so much more than a new blog, it kicks off a new era of story-driven content at Society6 and reinforces our commitment to our community of artists and art-enthusiasts, from more artist features, home decor how to’s, art news, videos and some very exciting seller education initiatives coming soon! Aside from our snazzy new look, we’ve got some new categories for you to explore:
- Artist Features: interviews and features with members of our artist community
- Art: from rad art shows, deep dives into art movements and curation, we get into all things #art
- Style: profiling style icons, trends and style tips to keep your style game strong
- Home Decor: learn how to design your digs from top experts, from how to hang a wall gallery to how to design for small spaces
- Seller Guide: best practices for all Society6 artists, learn tips and tricks on how to grow your creative business online
Huge shout out to our pal Matthew Woodward for helping us bring the blog to life with his epic development/design skills!
What else? Responsive, mobile-optimized content, nice big images and a cleaner, more engaging reader experience that’s easy-to-shop, and easy on the eyes. We’re excited to share some fresh new stuff with you, and in the meantime feel free to explore the new blog. Don’t know where to start? Here are some of our personal faves to kick you off:
- Matt Correia of LA band Allah-Las Made Us A Playlist
- DIY Guide: 3 Easy Ways to Hang a Wall Tapestry
- Inside Gaby Cetrulo’s Dreamy New York Apartment
- At Home with VICE Illustrator and GIF Queen Abbey Lossing
- Fieldguided on 5 Dreamy Ways to Use a Wall Tapestry
- I Dressed My Style-Challenged Husband and This is What Happened
Be sure to sign up for our weekly newsletter to get fresh new stories in your inbox!